Built For Fitness!
The latest generation of the hugely popular Reebok Deck continues to be one of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment on the market today. Combining aerobic and strength training, the Deck’s unique configurable design provides you with total control over your workout. With more than 20 setup combinations, there are dozens of exercises that can be done.
Ideal for all types of training, the Deck is a completely adaptable platform with incline, decline and flat bench configurations, including the ability to tilt the backrest into four adjustable positions. The Deck also offers two levels of height adjustment (20 & 35 cm / 7.8” & 13.7”) to further boost the intensity and diversify your exercise options. To help get you started you’ll have access to free online video workouts so you can get the most out of your new Reebok Deck.
The multi-textured workout surface has been re-engineered to provide better-targeted grip and superior cushioned comfort over previous generations. The visual target zones create reference points for better form and sharper transitions, while the ribbed side panels deliver maximum traction on the outermost edges to give you the confidence you need for higher intensity workouts. The upgraded surface makes it even better for stepping, jumping and lunging as well as sitting and lying on for weightlifting exercises.
Fitted with built-in attachment points, the Deck allows you to hook resistance tubes to both the feet and backrest to further broaden your exercise options. Any number of additional fitness accessories can be incorporated into your Deck workouts to help you get the results you want. Smaller accessories can be easily stored away after use within the internal storage compartment.
The Deck is lightweight and easy to move and store, yet solid and robust enough to stand up to the toughest of workouts. With a maximum load capacity of 150 kg / 330 lb, you’re able to add substantial weight to your workouts for strength development alongside bodyweight movements. The twelve slip-resistant rubber feet will help absorb impact and ensure a solid, stable fitness platform.
- Unique configurable workout platform ideal for aerobic, strength and toning workouts
- More than twenty setup combinations - totally adaptable to match your training
- Three-position bench support – incline, decline & flat
- Two levels of height adjustment with click and lock feet: 20 & 35 cm / 7.8” & 13.7”
- Four backrest position options with quick slide and lock adjustment
- Multi-textured surface provides targeted grip with cushioned comfort
- Visual target zones create reference points for better form and sharper transitions
- Ribbed side panels deliver maximum traction on the outermost edges
- Resistance tube attachment points on the base and backrest provide more exercise options
- Free online exercise videos to help you get the most from your Reebok Deck
- Internal storage compartment suitable for storing away small fitness accessories
- Twelve slip-resistant feet help absorb impact and ensure a stable fitness platform
- Comes fully assembled, easy to clean, moisture resistant and hard-wearing
- Compact, lightweight and easy to move and store – weighs only 12.4 kg / 27.3 lb
- Solid and dependable build quality with a maximum user weight of 150 kg / 330 lb
- Setup dimensions: (L) 121.5 x (W) 33.7 x (H) 35 cm / (L) 47.8” x (W) 13.2” x (H) 13.
Delivery takes on average 2-5* business days (unless otherwise stipulated on the product description).
Standard delivery fee: R70 - Gauteng | R90 all other provinces.
You will receive tracking information via email as soon as your order has been dispatched.